There are many types on online businesses, and all of them have unique advantages and disadvantages. However, the amazing thing about the list of Internet Success Rules, Jeff Walker just published today on his blog, if follow and applied you’ll have success with your online business.
I can honestly say, in all my years of research and business development studies, I have not seen a list as perfect as this one. Jeff doesn’t just touch on some of the important elements involved in developing Internet Success, he nails them all in his Internet Success Rules list! And he would know, he’s an Internet success story himself!
I’m going to outline the list below for you, but for more details about each of the items on the list, you need to read the article on Jeff’s blog.
- 1. Always Be Building Your List AND Your Relationship With Your List
- 2. Only Sell What The Market Wants
- 3. Take The Long View â€“ Win With Strategy
- 4. Donâ€™t Depend On Any Single Source of Traffic
- 5. Sell Your Own Stuff (and Other Peopleâ€™s Stuff)
- 6. The Purpose Of The Sale Is To Generate A Raving Fan
- 7. Itâ€™s All About Relationships In Your Industry
- 8. Get To Dollar One
- 9. Opportunity Cost Is The Most Important Thing (And It Becomes More Important As Your Business Grows)
- 10. Get Out Of The House And Go To Live Events
- 11. The Power Of The Mastermind Is Enormous
- 12. Itâ€™s A Lot Easier To Sell With The Human Touch â€“ The â€œCorporate Voiceâ€Â Is Death
- 13. Live Below Your Meansâ€¦ Donâ€™t Buy That Ferrari Yet
- 14. Baby Steps
- 15. Itâ€™s All About Creating Value
- 16. Invest In Yourselfâ€¦ No One Can Take Your Skills From You