I want to share with you 4 key elements that will improve your success for capturing the right audience.
We all have a specific target market, individuals who we want to help with our PSI. But we can’t help anyone if we don’t know who our audience is and how to capture their attention…
1. Know who your audience is
- Break it down to an identifiable individual
2. Know what your audience needs/wants
Don’t waste your time trying to create a solution you think they need, find out for sure what they want.
- what problems do they have?
- what questions do they have?
- what demands are they making?
- what improvements do they want made to solutions already available?
3. Provide relevant and valuable solutions/answers to their needs/wants
Create things like;
- blog articles
- free training programs
- free eguides or ebooks
- free tutorials
- free how-to information
- free webinars
4. Followup to sell products that improve their lives or businesses
Once you have built trust with your audience by giving away free solutions and answers, you will find them returning to you more and more for the things they need. You will find that they will be asking, “now what?”, and that is when you offer them your ultimate solution.
For more on how to capture the right audience, sign up for the free “6 Week Business Development Training Course”, I devote an entire week to this concept! Use the form in the sidebar to sign up!!
Watch the video at The BizDev Daily…